Friday, December 23, 2011

This has truly been a dire completion to Volume I of Mangrove Roots Chronicles.  Since I didn't publish when promised, evertything you could think of came up to throw a monkey wrench into the process.   I will not go over the whole scenerio, but I will say that finally, the publishing company completed the corrections, and I am now in the process of checking the outlay galley for errors.  I will be returning it to them on Monday for release on December 26th, and thereafter await the printed copy for my review.  I am really looking forward to that day.

This means that the book will be available to readers sometime in early January.  I decided to ride with the tide and stop throwing up resistance of any sort.  So we are here.  I will post updates as needed, and continue blogging. Please...I want to hear from my audience.  Please follow the blog and feel free to start discussions on any questions or queries about the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment