Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New publishing date due to setbacks

The publishing of Mangrove Roots Chronicles has been rather challenging, given the economic times, and personal challenges I have been handling.  The book was set for publishing on Sept. 15, 2010, with the hopes of meeting the 29th year of commemoration for the independence of Belize. 

I was financially unable to obtain professional assistance with editing, so I took on the challenge in order to meet my release date.  However, after I started the process, I realized that I had more corrections to make than I had figured.  I have now completed the corrections, and I'm working with the author representative from my publishing company, to have the book available for purchase during this month of October.  I don't have a specific date, because I have to make some payments before the company submits the corrected inlay for printing.  I am working on taking care of this no later than October 10, 2010,  after which the book will be released for printing. 

Thanks for your support and patience during this challenging process of writing and publishing Mangrove Roots Chronicles - Vol I.

Sincerely,

Kaya

No comments:

Post a Comment