Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awww...this has been a most challenging season for me, and I know for many people.  I ran into some financial difficulties that seem so ridiculously unnecessary.  I will make an effort to enroll more people in the process of publishing this book.  I can really use an editor...not only for this book, but for the next volume due to be released before the end of this year.

As I once again painstakingly went through the process of reading and reading the whole book, I found so many corrections that I became uncertain as to whether I was even ready to publish when I initially submitted the manuscript in August.  I have about thirty more pages to correct at this time.  Feeling better now, even though I have been a very hard critic during this whole process.  As the saying goes, we are our worse critics.

Nevertheless, I will be able to submit the final corrected inlay of Mangrove Roots Chronicles this month, and expedite the publishing process.  I have a new nine to five teaching honors biology at a high school that I think I will like a lot.  Yayyyyy.  Meanwhile, here is an excerpt from the book.  Have fun reading...



No comments:

Post a Comment